Stuffed Celery Recipe
This stuffed celery recipe will add some crunch to your appetizer platter. Its also another great vegetarian appetizer, easy to prepare.
There are so many uses of this great vegetable to add flavor in the cooked form to our many dishes.
We often forget to use it raw for wholesome snack food filled with peanut butter or cheese spread, which kids really like to eat, or include it as a tasty celery cream cheese appetizer.
So here is my recipe to add this often forgotten celery appetizer to your great list of appetizers.
- 6 stalks celery, leaf end cut off
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz. blue cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tbsp. Brandy
- 2 tbsp. finely sliced green onions, for garnish
- In small bowl, whip together cream cheese, blue cheese, butter and brandy until light.
- Pipe or spread into celery.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions.
- Cut each length into 4 pieces.
- Arrange on platter with other appetizers.
Top of Stuffed Celery Recipe
Back to Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page