Swedish Meatball Sauce
This Swedish Meatball Sauce is excellent served with the meatball recipe you will find on the Hamburger Meat Recipes site.
Reheat the meatballs gently in the sauce for about 15 minutes, stirring of and on, but do not boil, and serve with hot cooked noodles.
The recipe will make 2 cups of sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. instant beef granules
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups light cream
- In medium saucepan over medium heat melt the butter or margarine.
- Add the flour and cook until it bubbles, stirring.
- Remove from heat and add beef granules and pepper.
- Slowly stir or whisk in the light cream.
- Return to heat until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Adjust to taste with a little salt if needed.
Top of Swedish Meatball Sauce
Back To Meatball Sauces
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page