Sweet Sour Sauce
There are many different renditions of Sweet Sour Sauce.
This Sweet and Sour Sauce recipe is easy to make with just a few ingredients from your kitchen cupboard and tastes good.
It can always be altered by adding prepared stir fried veggies like carrots, red or green peppers, broccoli or whatever you like to add.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. instant chicken granules or 1 bouillon cube
- Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Gradually stir in the water, vinegar, and soya sauce.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Blend in the chicken granules.
- Cook until thick and clear.
- Add meatballs and heat.
Top of Sweet Sour Sauce
Back To Meatball Sauces
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page