Three Bean Salad
This Three Bean Salad Recipe is a wonderful side dish and goes well with any entree you are preparing.
It should be marinated in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight so the flavors can blend.
This is an easy recipe full of green, yellow and kidney beans. It also keeps well for several days.
The salad will make 6-8 servings.
- 1 14 fl. oz. can green beans
- 1 14 fl. oz. can yellow wax beans
- 1 19 fl. oz. can kidney beans
- 1/2 cup red onions
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Drain all beans, rinse kidney beans in colander and drain.
- Dice red onion, add to beans.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour over the beans and onion in bowl.
- Gently combine all.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight for flavors to blend.
Top of Three Bean Salad
Back To Best Salad Recipes
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page