This recipe for vegan appetizers came to me from my daughter Heidi, who also loves to cook, quite a few years ago.
A colorful and tasty appetizer with its crescent roll base, cream cheese spread and fresh vegetables topping.
It is one of the healthy appetizer recipes, and makes for tasty summer fare.
Because of their cheerful and colorful appearance it also belongs to my favorite holiday appetizer recipes and christmas party appetizers.
It is a great veggie pizza appetizer you can cut into either larger pieces for a few persons or smaller pieces for a larger gathering.
Try this recipe and enjoy!
- 2 crescent rolls, follow directions and cool
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Knorr vegetable soup
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- On large baking sheet spread the crescent rolls flat and bake according to the instructions.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, and Knorr Veg. soup mix together until smooth.
- Spread on the cooled crescent rolls.
- Top with the chopped veggies.
- Cut into larger or small squares and serve.
Top of Vegan Appetizers
Back To Quick Easy Appetizers
Cooks Recipe Central Home Page